Root Beer and Cream Soda Soft Drinks
Americas Favorite and Exclusive Soft Drink Flavor, root beer first appeared in the 19th century. You can make your own root beer flavored soft drink and try formulating a sugar combination that makes it unique.
- How to Bottle Root Beer
- Kegging Root Beer or Soft Drinks
Root Beer and Soft Drink Kits and Supplies
Welcome to Leeners Root Beer Shop! Root beers and soft drinks of many other flavors can be made at home quickly and it is great fun for the kids! Our kits are the highest quality soft drink extracts available and with your sugar and water they make up to 4 gallons.
Our brewing method uses champagne yeast to produce all natural carbonation in the bottle. If you’re just starting out, visit our Learn section for instructions and tips. Visit our Make section for Jim’s Really Good Root Beer Recipe. We’d love to hear from you, call or email with product questions and suggestions!
Root Beer Recipe
Self brewed root beer and cream soda are traditional American beverages.
- Jim's Really Good Root Beer
- Make your own root beer with Jims really good root beer recipe for that old fashioned root beer flavor.
- Old Fashioned Root Beer Recipe
- Old Fashioned homemade root beer recipe adapted by Leeners YMK. Uses roots, barks and spices instead of liquid extract.
Homemade Root Beer can be Ready to Drink in as Little as Three Weeks.