Yogurt, The Original Fermented Milk
Yogurt is very healthy and easy to make from store bought milk. Yogurt contains propionic bacteria which can aid with digestion health.
- How to use Yogurt Culture
- How to Prepare Yogurt with Pro-biotic Acidophilus Starter
Yogurt Making Supplies
Welcome to Leeners Yogurt Making Store! Using only store bought milk and a yogurt starter culture, you can create fresh, natural yogurt at a fraction of the cost of commercial brands.
This will make the best yogurt you’ve ever tasted; fresh, natural and low in fat-without artificial additives or preservatives. By making and eating your own fresh yogurt you are taking advantage of the health benefits of the dairy culture acidophilic and its effect on improving digestive health. Visit our Learn
section if you are just starting and find great recipes in our Make
Recipes for Healthy and Yummy Snacks Using Yogurt.
Use homemade yogurt to make delicious low-fat salad dressings, dips and sauces or spoon over baked potatoes instead of sour cream. Add it to pancake or muffin batter, top fresh fruit with yogurt, or place yogurt and fresh fruit in the blender for delicious, nutritious smoothies. Make homemade yogurt with no artificial additives or preservatives. Using only milk and a starter, create fresh, natural yogurt at a fraction of the cost of commercial brands. This will make the best yogurt you’ve ever tasted-fresh, natural and low in fat-without artificial additives or preservatives.
- One Quart Yogurt Recipe
- Recipe for homemade yogurt
- Fresh Yogurt
- Recipe for yogurt using re-cultured starter
- Creamy Basil Dressing
- Dressing recipe using homemade yogurt
- Chocolate Frozen Yogurt
- Frozen yogurt recipe using homemade yogurt
- Potato Salad
- Make potato salad with homemade yogurt
- Marinated Lamb Kebobs
- Yogurt marinated lamb kabobs
- Yogurt Dill Bread
- Yogurt dill bread made with your homemade yougurt
- Marbled Cheesecake
- Marbeld cheesecake recipe using homemade yogurt
- Non-Milk Yogurt
- Non-Milk Yogurt